Buried treasure - Lost gold

So....i'm back. 

I didn't know that this blog still existed much less that all the material I'd posted had been saved. (Which has been saved as drafts away for curious eyes. Probably due to frustration at gatekeepers and a lack of progress. Which is interesting considering the last post I made was a month before Fantasycon 2016 in Scarbough where EVERTHING changed.)

It's like a view back in time of a different time, a different man, who had different ambitions. I find that man to be at once utterly unrecognisable and utterly familiar. 

I missed that man, his ambitions untampered by fate and responsibility. So much has happened in recent years to change him. And maybe that's both good and bad.

In any case, there's lots to tell and so much to catch up on.

I think in the face of declining quality of social media and the forthcoming balkanization of users to tribal platform, the old blogging system as mouthpiece of their writer/artist will regain relevance.

Lord how I miss LiveJournal

In any case. I'm back. 

Stay tuned. 

Popular Posts